Monday, April 25, 2011

Mater Suspiria Vision - Zombie Rave Mixtape 5

Sometimes I get tired of music. Sometimes I feel like nothing is original anymore. Repetition, emulation, auto-tuning and flat out copy-catting are so discouraging as to make me ask "what's the point in even talking about it?"

Every time I'm exhausted with it all and completely fed up, the mysterious entity that is Mater Suspiria Vision has me turn away from the proverbial light and feeds me intravenously with a new drug: his reworking of material that is consistently original and thought-provoking. A simultaneous aural dilaudid and MDMA that rejuvenates and insures hope for tomorrow.

Sit back, chillax and enjoy the disturbing, exciting, uplifting and purple drank sounds of Zombie Rave Mixtape 5.

Get a Sloggin' for ya Noggin right here

1 comment:

Followers